- 04/01/2021 - GWC Monthly Newsletter - March 2021 Edition
- 03/30/2021 - GWC Annual Online Meeting | Satellite Public Events 26th-30th April 2021 | Register Now
- 03/22/2021 - World Water Day - Join the Event Today #valuewater
- 03/19/2021 - Webinar on WASH Program And Funding In North West Syria - Materials and Recording
- 03/12/2021 - REMINDER: Webinar 15/03/21 WASH Program and Funding in North West Syria
- 03/08/2021 - Webinar 15/03/21 WASH Program and Funding in North West Syria
- 03/05/2021 - Global WASH Cluster Annual Report 2020
- 03/01/2021 - GWC Monthly Newsletter - February 2021 Edition
- 02/17/2021 - Cluster Activation in Honduras - Key Information
- 02/01/2021 - GWC Monthly Newsletter - January 2021 Edition
News and Events
OCTOPUS is the first collaborative online platform on emergency faecal sludge disposal and treatment!
Faecal sludge disposal and treatment is a significant problem in rapid onset emergencies. Low consideration is given to this issue when deploying emergency responses, and while general guidance and resources exist, improper decisions are often made. This generates health and environmental risks.
Share, develop, decide
To address this issue, Solidarités International has created the first collaborative platform called OCTOPUS. Intended for sanitation practitioners, OCTOPUS aims to provide them with a space for knowledge sharing, and to guide them in the development of their projects and decision-making.