The intern will provide support to key tasks related to the GWC’s programme management, information management and reporting and monitoring portfolio.
Duration: 6 Months (May to November 2021)
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide programme management support to the GWC partnership agreements and donor reporting;
- Support to the compiling and analysing for operation and maintenance of system wide processes to provide field operations and country support (e.g. Coordination Toolkit, Auto-report, funding data);
- Contribute to reporting tasks and performance monitoring of the global and field level coordination (e.g. Annual Reports, Mid-Year Reports, Core Function Report, Satisfaction Survey, Cluster Coordination Performance Monitoring);
- Support management of the GWC website, social media presence, Sharepoint folders including file management and organising the archive folders;
- Contribute to the organization of, and attend, relevant meetings (e.g. annual meetings, FST meetings, NCC workshop) and events (e.g. World Water Week, UNC etc.); and
- Other tasks as requested.