The TWiG will support and strengthen the sector with regards to addressing issues linked with evidence base and WASH. This will be achieved by:
- Defining gaps in evidence base for humanitarian WASH and in doing so advocating for resources;
- Enabling key research to be disseminated in a coordinated way with maximum outreach;
- Enable sharing of information on key capacity building events especially for field based WASH personnel;
- Promoting partnership at the global and country level between WASH research and WASH implementers; and
- Building a better culture of monitoring and evaluation as a basis to measure our collective impact from inter-sectoral action.