5. WASH Trainings
This section provides access to a series of adaptable training modules developed amongst the WASH Cluster, and related to WASH in emergencies, Hygiene Promotion, and Cluster Coordination. The list below can be filtered using the menu to the right.
- NEW!!!! WASH in Emergencies e-learning: online learning platform for emergency WASH practitioners:
- WASH Coordination Platform – Improving Effective Coordination
- WASH in Emergencies – DRC – E-learning platform (FRENCH)
- WASH in Emergencies – Somalia Case – E-learning platform (ENGLISH)
- Emergency WASH Training Modules: Covering essential and more technical elements of WASH emergency responses.
- Hygiene Promotion Modules: These include an introductory pack aimed at generalists, and a more in-depth pack aimed at field practitioners. In addition a Visual Aids Library is available as a resources, alongside a tool to evaluate training capacity.
- Cluster Coordination Training Modules: Aimed primarily at cluster coordinators, these include both a adaptable generic pack, and an adapted pack as an example.
Finally, the WASH Cluster has developed a series of WASH Information Management Training Modules, aimed at both cluster IMOs and partners.